Six Transistor Y2542 Ch= 6M3N
Admiral (brand) Continental Radio & Television Co.; Chicago, IL
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Admiral (brand) Continental Radio & Television Co.; Chicago, IL
- 1964 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Continental Radio & TV
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / AA: 6 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Six Transistor Y2542 Ch= 6M3N - Admiral brand Continental
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Same schematic as models Y2543 and Y2549.
Made in Japan
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact TSM Transistor Radio Series SAMS (TSM-46, Nov. 1964)
- Model page created by Aldo Andreani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3140 models, 1310 with images and 2482 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Admiral (brand) Continental Radio & Television Co.; Chicago, IL