Venice Super Cascode. LA/23/B6 Ch= 20A90 & C55-01 30 MHz version
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Admiral of Australia; Bankstown
- Television- and Radio Receiver, perh. also + Rec. etc. (TV Radio)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6CW7 6BL8 6BZ6 6BZ6 6AM8 6AW8 6AU6 6AL5 6AV6 6BF5 6CS6 6BH8 6S4 6AL5 12AU7 6BQ6GTB or 6DQ6 6AX4GT 1B3GT 5AS4 24DP4A
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 36000/30500 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Venice Super Cascode. LA/23/B6 Ch= 20A90 & C55-01 [30 MHz version] - Admiral of Australia;
- Console with any shape - in general
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 38.75 x 36.25 x 19.375 inch / 984 x 921 x 492 mm
Admiral "Venice" 21-in. TV-Radio-Gram. Super Cascode Series 30 M/C Front Preference Control.
New top-front tuning with lighted dial. New giant 21-in. aluminised picture tube. Other special features include permanent automatic picture focussing, automatic suppression of interference effects and fading. Built-in "Omni-Scope" antenna. Record changer plays at 4 speeds, including 16⅔ r.p.m. Available in maple, walnut or rosewood tonings. (MINGAU'S PRICE SERVICE)
Based on U.S. version Venice L23B6/20Y4H.
- Price in first year of sale
- 336.00 AUS £
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (May 1956 to May 1957.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Admiral Television Service Manual No. S1.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- J.R. Publications Television Service Handbook (L.J. Series Vol. 1, 1962 & 1967, Page A2.)
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- J.R. Publications Radio Service Handbook (R.V Series Group 1, September 1966, Page A157 (for radiogram chassis).)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 121 models, 59 with images and 13 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Admiral of Australia; Bankstown