AM/FM Solid State YR741 (Ch= 8S3)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Admiral (brand) Continental Radio & Television Co.; Chicago, IL
- 1966 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Continental Radio & TV
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM/FM Solid State YR741 - Admiral brand Continental
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Other used Chassis: 8R3, A; 8S3A, D, E, F, G; 8Y3.
Clock M3 used only in 8R3A and 8S3A Chassis.
Made in Japan
- Circuit diagram reference
- Beitman Radio Diagrams Vol. 27, 1967-69 (last vol.)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3049 models, 1213 with images and 2396 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Admiral (brand) Continental Radio & Television Co.; Chicago, IL