- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Aerial Insulator Co.; of Green Bay (WI)
- 1925 ??
- Antenna (Aerial) or Coupler
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- RF-Circuit or wave trap (separate, can also be an antenna with amp.)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Line (AC, UC or DC not known) / 115 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radio Lite-Tenna - Aerial Insulator Co.; of Green
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 4.75 x 10 x 4.75 inch / 121 x 254 x 121 mm
- Radio Lite-Tenna;
A combined electric light and radio antenna,
probably a main power aerial,
the base, top and side rails are made of a painted aluminum, cylindrical shade is made of an amber celluloid which shows female "nymph's" in black silhouette.
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1 models, 0 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Aerial Insulator Co.; of Green Bay (WI)