FM/MW/SW1-7 World Band Receiver WE-120
- Manufacturer / Brand
- AFK; Hamburg
- 1990 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, more than 2 SW bands plus FM or UHF.
- Radio with other functions
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: FM/MW/SW1-7 World Band Receiver WE-120 - AFK; Hamburg
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5 models, 5 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from AFK; Hamburg