Aimor Electric Works, Ltd.; Tokyo
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Aimor Electric Works, Ltd.; Tokyo
- 1965 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 6 Transistor - Aimor Electric Works, Ltd.;
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 30 models, 28 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Aimor Electric Works, Ltd.; Tokyo