8 Transistor AR-777
Aimor Electric Works, Ltd.; Tokyo
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Aimor Electric Works, Ltd.; Tokyo
- 1965 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 2 x 1.3 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 8 Transistor AR-777 - Aimor Electric Works, Ltd.;
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 2 x 3 x 0.75 inch / 51 x 76 x 19 mm
- Aimor 8 Transistor AR-777;
Wrist strap, earphones jack, dial window, mercury cells.
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 30 models, 28 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Aimor Electric Works, Ltd.; Tokyo