Travel Clock Radio TCR-68P (Japan 103)
Aimor Electric Works, Ltd.; Tokyo
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Aimor Electric Works, Ltd.; Tokyo
- 1965 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Radio with other functions
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 2 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 2.25 inch = 5.7 cm
- Power out
- 0.12 W (unknown quality)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Travel Clock Radio TCR-68P - Aimor Electric Works, Ltd.;
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 180 x 105 x 40 mm / 7.1 x 4.1 x 1.6 inch
Travel Clock Radio TCR-68P.
Made in Japan 103
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.5 kg / 1 lb 1.6 oz (1.101 lb)
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by Jaroslav Hlavaty. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 30 models, 28 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Aimor Electric Works, Ltd.; Tokyo
The model Travel Clock Radio is part of the collections of the following members.