- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Air King Products Co.; Brooklyn (NY)
- 1948 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 67.5 & 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: A-410 [revised] - Air King Products Co.;
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Battery operated portable superheterodyne Receiver with Camera.
- Literature/Schematics (4)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 40, Date 5/48, Folder 4810-1)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 273 models, 136 with images and 219 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Air King Products Co.; Brooklyn (NY)