- Manufacturer / Brand
- Airway, Sydney NSW
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 458 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 90 & 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 1180 - Airway, Sydney NSW
- Circuit diagram reference
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual Vol. VII
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 32 models, 4 with images and 5 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Airway, Sydney NSW