- Manufacturer / Brand
- Peal Products, a subsidiary of Airzone (1931) Pty. Ltd., Sydney.
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 1 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 210; 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Bakelite or Plastics (type unknown)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Peal A411A - Peal Products, a subsidiary of
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
This model is the Peal branded version of the Airzone model 4A1A1.
See also WA version Model A411B.
- Price in first year of sale
- 18.90 AUS £
- Circuit diagram reference
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual Vol. VII
- Mentioned in
- Radio Electrical WEEKLY (Radio Receiver Price List Supplement, 26/8/1949.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual AORSM (Vol. 7, 1949 (for 1948 models), Page 292.)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 43 models, 14 with images and 19 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Peal Products, a subsidiary of Airzone (1931) Pty. Ltd., Sydney.
The model Peal is part of the collections of the following members.