- Manufacturer / Brand
- Peal Products, a subsidiary of Airzone (1931) Pty. Ltd., Sydney.
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 456 kHz; 2 AF stage(s); Reflex
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-250 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 6.5 inch = 16.5 cm
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Peal P6641A - Peal Products, a subsidiary of
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
The 6G8G is reflexed as the I.F. and 1st A.F. amplifiers.
See also Airzone model 6641A.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio & Electrical Retailer, Australia (8/7/43 P14 Also in Mingay's Radio Diagram & I.F. Index)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 43 models, 14 with images and 19 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Peal Products, a subsidiary of Airzone (1931) Pty. Ltd., Sydney.