Tape Recorder TP-50
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Aiwa Co. Ltd.; Tokyo
- 1965 ??
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Tape Recorder TP-50 - Aiwa Co. Ltd.; Tokyo
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Aiwa TP-50, Tape Recorder;
Reel to reel, monaural, manual speed control, mic & rem. in.
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 875 models, 818 with images and 150 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Aiwa Co. Ltd.; Tokyo