VLF Receiver - Recepteur D 6071/R01
- Manufacturer / Brand
- CIT-Alcatel, Arcueil
- 1968 ??
- Military Receiver
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF ? kHz; Special type of reception - please describe.
- Wave bands
- Long Wave and/or Very Low Frequency (VLF).
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit. / ? Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: VLF Receiver - Recepteur D 6071/R01 - CIT-Alcatel, Arcueil
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 19 x 10 x 0 inch / 483 x 254 x 0 mm
VLF receiver used in submarines of French manufacture, most probably in Daphné class (Launched 1964-1975, all of them decommissioned).
Operating frequency: Not clearly specified. Tuning dial is marked 2 to 40 (kHz).
Has a marker for calibration with a crystal oscillator on 5, 10, 16, 20, 32, 40 (kHz).
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 20 kg / 44 lb 0.8 oz (44.053 lb)
- Model page created by Angel Rodriguez. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1 models, 1 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from CIT-Alcatel, Arcueil