Transistor Alchut TR 12
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Alchut; (where?)
- 1959 ?
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz; 3 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 12 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Transistor Alchut TR 12 - Alchut; where?
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 170 x 100 x 220 mm / 6.7 x 3.9 x 8.7 inch
Transistor Alchut TR12 is a hybrid car radio, equipped with low plate voltage (12 V) tubes and two transistors as push-pull output amplifier. Power supply switchable for plus or minus to ground.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.7 kg / 5 lb 15.2 oz (5.947 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Karol Gillon. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1 models, 1 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Alchut; (where?)