Tohphonic Intercom - Handy Interphone HP-2T
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Alco Sales Co.; Chicago, IL
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 0.45 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Tohphonic Intercom - Handy Interphone HP-2T - Alco Sales Co.; Chicago, IL
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 65 x 102 x 32 mm / 2.6 x 4 x 1.3 inch
Wired. Master & Sub unit.
Also sold under >Windsor< label.
Made in Japan
- Mentioned in
- Advert in Boy's Life Magazine1962
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5 models, with images and with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Alco Sales Co.; Chicago, IL