- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Allen-Bradley Co.; Milwaukee, WI
- Radio part (not a module)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Bradleyometer - Allen-Bradley Co.; Milwaukee,
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 32 x 42 x 70 mm / 1.3 x 1.7 x 2.8 inch
The resistance element of the Bradleyometer was made up of a stack of about 50 alternating metal washers and resistance washers. The desired resistance curve was approximated by selecting the resistance value for each step.
- Mentioned in
- QST (February 1931)
- Model page created by Jay Kinnard. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 7 models, 7 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Allen-Bradley Co.; Milwaukee, WI