AM/FM Multiplex Receiver 333
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Allied Radio Corp. (Knight, Roamer, Wextark); Chicago (IL)
- 1970 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM/FM Multiplex Receiver 333 - Allied Radio Corp. Knight,
- Book-shelf unit.
Similar to Pioneer SX-34 but not identical (e.g. additional switch).
Made in Japan
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by Gottfried Silberhorn. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1007 models, 610 with images and 658 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Allied Radio Corp. (Knight, Roamer, Wextark); Chicago (IL)