AM-FM Stereophonic Solid State 2690
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Allied Radio Corp. (Knight, Roamer, Wextark); Chicago (IL)
- 1980 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Hi-Fi equipment
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM-FM Stereophonic Solid State 2690 - Allied Radio Corp. Knight,
- Book-shelf unit.
Allied AM-FM Stereo Receiver Model 2690.
Bass-, Treble-Control, AFC.
Cer. Phono In, AUX In, Tape Out.
Made in Japan.
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1010 models, 613 with images and 658 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Allied Radio Corp. (Knight, Roamer, Wextark); Chicago (IL)