- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Allied Radio Corp. (Knight, Roamer, Wextark); Chicago (IL)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110-125 Volt
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Knight 5A-190 - Allied Radio Corp. Knight,
- The Knight 5A-190 is an AC-DC Operated Superheterodyne Receiver with Self Contained Loop Antenna.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date: Feb 1947, Set 14, Folder 474-15)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1010 models, 613 with images and 658 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Allied Radio Corp. (Knight, Roamer, Wextark); Chicago (IL)