Power Amplifier A-340A
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Altec Lansing Corp.; Oklahoma City (OK)
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117V = 110 -120 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 35 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case, TUBES VISIBLE
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Power Amplifier A-340A - Altec Lansing Corp.; Oklahoma
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
The Power Amplifier Altec Lansing A-340A has an output of 35W at 0.5 % distortion and a frequency response of 5 to 100 000 Hz within 0.5 dB. The 5 channel audio preamplifier-equalizer Model A-440A is the match to this model A340A. The Power Amplifier A-340A has 5 tubes plus one ballast tube (voltage regulator 0A3).
- Price in first year of sale
- 159.00 $
- External source of data
- The Radio-Electronic Master, 1956
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 11-55, set 295, folder 1)
- Model page created by Emilio Ciardiello. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 88 models, 86 with images and 33 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Altec Lansing Corp.; Oklahoma City (OK)