Announce and Paging Microphone 687B
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Altec Lansing Corp.; Oklahoma City (OK)
- 1964 ?
- Microphone or Pick-up element
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Announce and Paging Microphone 687B - Altec Lansing Corp.; Oklahoma
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
The Altec 687B was designed for service in all types of communication applications such as:
- Transportation Terminals
- Voice Warning Systems
- Dispatch Centers
- Amateur Radio
- Business Band Communication Ground-to-Air Service
- Public Address and Paging Systems.
Moving coil dynamic type microphone with an impedance of 150/250 ohms. Bandwidth: 50-15k Hz.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Engineering News, Technical Letter No. 148, Altec Lansing, 1964, Microphones by W L Hayes, pg. 5
- Model page created by Keith Ellison. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 88 models, 86 with images and 33 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Altec Lansing Corp.; Oklahoma City (OK)