Step by Step 1
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Amroh NV (Radio Bulletin monthly), Muiden
- Detector-Radio (Crystal or diode, without tubes/transistors)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Crystal or Solid State Detector; Crystal-detection 1 circuit (no tubes)
- Tuned circuits
- 1 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - only for Earphone!
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Step by Step 1 - Amroh NV Radio Bulletin
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 170 x 95 x 70 mm / 6.7 x 3.7 x 2.8 inch
- Boys radio kit, carton box enclosure.
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by John Hupse † 28.9.20. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 238 models, 208 with images and 227 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Amroh NV (Radio Bulletin monthly), Muiden