Spectrum Display Unit SDU-5500
- Manufacturer / Brand
- AOR Ltd., Tokyo
- Miscellaneous (Other, Various) - see notes
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit. / 12 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Spectrum Display Unit SDU-5500 - AOR Ltd., Tokyo
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
The AOR SDU5500 Spectrum Display Unit was an option for the AOR AR8600 receiver. It works off the 10.7 MHz IF output of the receiver to locate transmissions and has the ability to capture transmissions for later measurement of frequency and level.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 27 models, 26 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from AOR Ltd., Tokyo