Super wide range Antenna 30 kHz - 2000 MHz SA-7000
- Manufacturer / Brand
- AOR Ltd., Tokyo
- Antenna (Aerial) or Coupler
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Super wide range Antenna 30 kHz - 2000 MHz SA-7000 - AOR Ltd., Tokyo
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 0 x 1800 x 0 mm / 0 x 70.9 x 0 inch
Text from AOR:
SA7000 Super wide band base aerial system
The SA7000 is an ultra-wide range external receiving aerial with a useable frequency coverage of 30 kHz to 2 GHz - short wave / VHF / UHF.
The aerial is designed for areas where space is a problem or when an "unobtrusive" installation is essential. The SA7000 is a passive arrangement providing two whip elements: a long element for short wave up to 30 MHz and a second shorter loaded whip aerial for frequencies up to 2 GHz, the loading coils are tuned around 150 & 800 MHz to enhance performance of the VHF & UHF bands.
Preisstand 2013: 179,-€ (Quelle: Boger Electronics GmbH, Aulendorf)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 27 models, 26 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from AOR Ltd., Tokyo