Aristone All Purpose
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Aristone Radio Pty Ltd.; Melbourne
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 6V or 12V or 32V or 110V or 200-250 Volt
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Aristone All Purpose - Aristone Radio Pty Ltd.;
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 7.5 x 15 x 9.5 inch / 191 x 381 x 241 mm
6 Valve, superhet with multiple AC & DC power options.
May have an RF stage.
Portable radio supplied with 3 different power cords for powering from;
- 6 Volt car battery
- 12 Volt car battery
- 32 Volts from farm lighting plants
- 110 Volts for use in the USA or Pacific Islands
- 200/230/250 Volts, AC or DC current.
- Price in first year of sale
- 19.95 AUS £
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (The Herald (Vic.) Oct 21, 1937 Page 33)
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 6 models, 4 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Aristone Radio Pty Ltd.; Melbourne