540T Ch= RE-278
Arvin, brand of Noblitt-Sparks Industries
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Arvin, brand of Noblitt-Sparks Industries
- 1951 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 1 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 105-125 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 540T Ch= RE-278 - Arvin, brand of Noblitt-Sparks
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 8.25 x 5 x 4 inch / 210 x 127 x 102 mm
Same chassis in model 440T Same schematic applies.
Lo schema elettrico dello chassis RE 278 è quello della radio ARVIN modello 440T.
Colours and material:
Available in brown, ivory, red and yellow.
- Mentioned in
- Table Top Radios Vol. 1 Stein 98 (page 39.)
- Model page created by Michael Schaub. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 676 models, 473 with images and 532 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Arvin, brand of Noblitt-Sparks Industries
The model 540T is part of the collections of the following members.