American Supply Company 6 Transistor 61N25-07
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Arvin, brand of Noblitt-Sparks Industries
- 1961 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: American Supply Company 6 Transistor 61N25-07 - Arvin, brand of Noblitt-Sparks
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 67 x 108 x 34 mm / 2.6 x 4.3 x 1.3 inch
Arvin 61R13-29 series look-alike made for the American Supply Company of Detroit, Michigan, USA. Model 61N25-07 (Moonstone).
- Model page created by Ray Albright. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 662 models, 460 with images and 522 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Arvin, brand of Noblitt-Sparks Industries