441-T Hopalong Cassidy Ch= RE-278 red
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Arvin, brand of Noblitt-Sparks Industries
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 4 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 117 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 441-T Hopalong Cassidy Ch= RE-278 [red] - Arvin, brand of Noblitt-Sparks
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 209 x 133 x 105 mm / 8.2 x 5.2 x 4.1 inch
Novelty radio called "Hopalong Cassidy", black with "lariatenna" that is designed to look like a rope. The back has a saddle stamped in the metal. Variants: Red/Black, Horse standing/rearing
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.638 kg / 3 lb 9.7 oz (3.608 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 17.00 $
- Source of data
- Table Top Radios Vol. 1 Stein 98
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 21, Copyright 1950
- Mentioned in
- Collector's Guide to Antique Radios (7th Edition) (page 36)
- Model page created by Steven Sostrom. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 686 models, 474 with images and 546 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Arvin, brand of Noblitt-Sparks Industries
The model 441-T can be seen in the following museums.