- Manufacturer / Brand
- Asa, Turku
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 465/10700 kHz; 3 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s) 9 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Power out
- 4 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 1101T - Asa, Turku
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 550 x 150 x 215 mm / 21.7 x 5.9 x 8.5 inch
- Electrically similar with ASA model 1189T. Speaker in closed enclosure.
Built-in FM antenna. Connectors for: Record player, External speaker.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 6 kg / 13 lb 3.5 oz (13.216 lb)
- Model page created by Ake Nyholm. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 296 models, 210 with images and 125 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Asa, Turku