- Manufacturer / Brand
- Asa, Turku
- 1970 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 220 / 6 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 1196 - Asa, Turku
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 295 x 180 x 70 mm / 11.6 x 7.1 x 2.8 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2 kg / 4 lb 6.5 oz (4.405 lb)
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by Jouko Karkkainen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 296 models, 210 with images and 125 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Asa, Turku