- Manufacturer / Brand
- Astor (brand), Radio Corporation Pty., Ltd.; Melbourne
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Radio Corp.of Australia
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 456 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 8 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 90 & 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 500-GF - Astor brand, Radio Corporation
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Price in first year of sale
- 19.00 Aus£
- Circuit diagram reference
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual Vol. I I
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 850 models, 450 with images and 349 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Astor (brand), Radio Corporation Pty., Ltd.; Melbourne
The model is part of the collections of the following members.