Baby Astor Screen Grid Three (3)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Astor (brand), Radio Corporation Pty., Ltd.; Melbourne
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Radio Corp.of Australia
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF with regeneration; Screengrid 1926-1935
- Tuned circuits
- 2 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 4 & 60 & ? Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Baby Astor Screen Grid Three - Astor brand, Radio Corporation
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
formation from HRSA Radio Waves, No. 35, January 1991.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- HRSA Radio Waves, No. 35, January 1991, Page 20
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 847 models, 445 with images and 345 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Astor (brand), Radio Corporation Pty., Ltd.; Melbourne