Diamond Dot CR902A Ch= KP35 Series
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Astor (brand), Radio Corporation Pty., Ltd.; Melbourne
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Radio Corp.of Australia
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 13 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Diamond Dot CR902A Ch= KP35 Series - Astor brand, Radio Corporation
- Chassis only or for «building in»
Astor Diamond Dot push-button car radio featuring solid-state & integrated circuit (HA1306) design. Basic unit only.
- Price in first year of sale
- 64.50 AUS $
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Diamond Dot Car Radio Service Data, December 1972.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 850 models, 450 with images and 349 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Astor (brand), Radio Corporation Pty., Ltd.; Melbourne