Royal R11P/7 (Series 7 Chassis)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Astor (brand), Radio Corporation Pty., Ltd.; Melbourne
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Radio Corp.of Australia
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 230-260 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Royal R11P/7 - Astor brand, Radio Corporation
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 15.125 x 11.125 x 9.25 inch / 384 x 283 x 235 mm
Astor Royal R11P/7;
11" shield-bond CRT b/w portable TV with Australian standard 13 channel VHF tuner; earphone jack, two telescopic aerials.
Cabinet was made by the Astor subsidiary Gainsborough as the name plate at the back cover states.
- Price in first year of sale
- 228.90 AUS $
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Astor TV Chassis Series 7 Service Data)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- J.R. Publications Television Service Handbook (Group 7-17, February 1966, Page A69.)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 850 models, 450 with images and 349 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Astor (brand), Radio Corporation Pty., Ltd.; Melbourne