Playgram GB024 Series 1
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Astor (brand), Radio Corporation Pty., Ltd.; Melbourne
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Radio Corp.of Australia
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Record Player (not changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 0.5 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Playgram GB024 [Series 1] - Astor brand, Radio Corporation
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 14.25 x 11.25 x 5.25 inch / 362 x 286 x 133 mm
This portable (has a carrying handle) record player uses a single I.C. audio amplifier.
"Comes to you in a range of soul stirring combination-colours that go with today's living."
Colours available: Old Gold/Olive, Squirrel/Charcoal, Sunflower/Mocca & Tangerine/Flame.
- Price in first year of sale
- 45.00 AUS $
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Astor Model GB024 Series 1 & 2, 28/10/1969.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- J.R. Publications Transistor Radio Service Handbook (Group G7, 1970, Page A94.)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 847 models, 445 with images and 344 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Astor (brand), Radio Corporation Pty., Ltd.; Melbourne