Mayfair M31CF/1A-K Ch= Series 1A
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Astor (brand), Radio Corporation Pty., Ltd.; Melbourne
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Radio Corp.of Australia
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Mayfair M31CF/1A-K Ch= Series 1A - Astor brand, Radio Corporation
- Console with any shape - in general
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 29 x 33 x 15.5 inch / 737 x 838 x 394 mm
23" console television. Tunes the 13 standard VHF Australian channels.
Cabinet finishes available in Walnut, Maple & Mahogany.
- Price in first year of sale
- 229.95 AUS £
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Astor TV Chassis Series 1A Service Data)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- J.R. Publications Television Service Handbook (L.J. Series Vol. 1, 1967, Page A66a.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 847 models, 442 with images and 341 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Astor (brand), Radio Corporation Pty., Ltd.; Melbourne