Two Unit Push-Button Car Radio ARL 262.5 kHz I.F.
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Astor (brand), Radio Corporation Pty., Ltd.; Melbourne
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Radio Corp.of Australia
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 262.2 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 6 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Two Unit Push-Button Car Radio ARL [262.5 kHz I.F.] - Astor brand, Radio Corporation
- Chassis only or for «building in»
Also 455 kHz version.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (EIL Service Bulletin ARL/ARM-1 18/12/1958.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 850 models, 450 with images and 349 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Astor (brand), Radio Corporation Pty., Ltd.; Melbourne