- Manufacturer / Brand
- Astra; Budapest
- Kit (Parts plus instruction) or building instructions only
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Direct Current supply (DC) / 110; 150; 220 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Astradyn 2G - Astra; Budapest
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (Magyarország 1930.)
- Model page created by Sándor Perneky. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 19 models, 15 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Astra; Budapest