- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Astroline, Bowman Astrosonix; Downey CA
- 1970 ??
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 12 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AstroLine 400FM - Astroline, Bowman Astrosonix;
- Chassis only or for «building in»
Monoural FM, selectable positive or negative ground.
Made in Japan
- Model page created by William Noble. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3 models, 3 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Astroline, Bowman Astrosonix; Downey CA