Telegraph key with buzzer
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- ATM, Automatic Telephone Manufacturing
- Morse-Equipment & TTY, RTTY, TDD etc.
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Automatic T.M.(GB)
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Telegraph key with buzzer - ATM, Automatic Telephone
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 165 x 85 x 137 mm / 6.5 x 3.3 x 5.4 inch
A.T.M. Co. Ltd. Telegraph key with buzzer.
Mechanical parts made of brass on a wooden base. Buzzer coils have 2× 22 Ω.
Also Siemens Brothers & Co. Ltd. and Silvertown, London as a manufacturer known.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.2 kg / 2 lb 10.3 oz (2.643 lb)
- Model page created by Bernd P. Kieck. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 7 models, 7 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from ATM, Automatic Telephone Manufacturing