- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Atwater Kent Mfg. Co.; Philadelphia, USA
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 264 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW), Police, sometimes also early TV (75-200m).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 185A - Atwater Kent Mfg. Co.;
- Console with any shape - in general
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- Collector's Guide to Antique Radios 4. Edition
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 5 = ca. 1934 and before
- Other Models
Here you find 505 models, 326 with images and 328 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Atwater Kent Mfg. Co.; Philadelphia, USA
The model 185A is part of the collections of the following members.