- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Atwater Kent Mfg. Co.; Philadelphia, USA
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 472 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Power out
- 3.3 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 447 - Atwater Kent Mfg. Co.;
- Tablemodel, Tombstone = decorative upright, not cathedral but can have rounded edges.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 16 x 22.5 x 11.25 inch / 406 x 572 x 286 mm
- 4 bands: BC, Police, 2xSW;
- External source of data
- E. Erb 3-907007-36-0
- Source of data
- Table Top Radios Vol. 1 Stein 98
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 7 = 1936 and before
- Mentioned in
- Collector's Guide to Antique Radios (6th edition)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Cathedral & Tombstone Radios (page 59.)
- Other Models
Here you find 506 models, 326 with images and 329 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Atwater Kent Mfg. Co.; Philadelphia, USA
The model 447 is part of the collections of the following members.