469Q Lowboy, 469Q
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Atwater Kent Mfg. Co.; Philadelphia, USA
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 130 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Tropical/Marine/Police Band(s) = 150-200m.
- Power type and voltage
- Other, details in remarks or not known. / 110 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 469Q Lowboy, 469Q - Atwater Kent Mfg. Co.;
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- This page is for Photos where the chassis type is not known.
Choice of chassis: #469F for AC; #469D for DC; #469Q for Batteries;
Only the AC version has got the Tonebeam tuning indicator.
Schematics only at the relevant chassis page, not here !
- Price in first year of sale
- 89.00 USD
- External source of data
- E. Erb 3-907007-36-0
- Source of data
- Pre-War Consoles
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 3 = 1933 and before
- Mentioned in
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Collector's Guide to Antique Radios (6th edition)
- Other Models
Here you find 504 models, 324 with images and 327 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Atwater Kent Mfg. Co.; Philadelphia, USA