55 table model early
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Atwater Kent Mfg. Co.; Philadelphia, USA
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- UY224 or C324 UY224 or C324 UY227 or C327 UY227 or C327 UX245 or CX345 UX245 or CX345 UX280 or CX380
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration; 2 AF stage(s); Screengrid 1926-1935
- Tuned circuits
- 3 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 55 table model [early] - Atwater Kent Mfg. Co.;
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 21.2 x 6.75 x 10.2 inch / 538 x 171 x 259 mm
- For 60 cycles AC.
ATTENTION: From the exterior view early and late Models are looking the same. Only the chassis circuitry and some components are different. Most probably the majority is late, since from the same year( which looks like an initial design or layout problem of self oscillation in the RF section).
Set images can be identical for early and late model.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 20.4 kg / 44 lb 14.9 oz (44.934 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 88.00 $
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 3 = 1933 and before
- Model page created by Konrad Birkner † 12.08.2014. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 504 models, 324 with images and 327 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Atwater Kent Mfg. Co.; Philadelphia, USA