- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Atwater Kent Mfg. Co.; Philadelphia, USA
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 472 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 808 - Atwater Kent Mfg. Co.;
- Console, Highboy (legs > 50 %).
6 legged stretcher base;
See model 808 with phonograph.
- External source of data
- E. Erb 3-907007-36-0
- Source of data
- Pre-War Consoles
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 4 = ca. 1934 and before
- Mentioned in
- Collector's Guide to Antique Radios (6th edition)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Other Models
Here you find 507 models, 329 with images and 332 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Atwater Kent Mfg. Co.; Philadelphia, USA