- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Atwater Kent Mfg. Co.; Philadelphia, USA
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration; Screengrid 1926-1935
- Tuned circuits
- 4 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: L1 Chassis - Atwater Kent Mfg. Co.;
- Chassis only or for «building in»
For Console models: 70 / 74 / 76; Photos not here, only at relevant cabinet page !
The 1st style of Type L chassis (below No. 6,234,881) is termed Type L-1, and the 2nd style (above No. 6,234,881) is termed L-2.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 34 lb (34 lb 0 oz) / 15.436 kg
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 3 = 1933 and before
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 1 = 1931/1934 (1919 to 1931)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Atwater Kent Service Manual Dec. 1930 p.217-256)
- Other Models
Here you find 507 models, 329 with images and 332 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Atwater Kent Mfg. Co.; Philadelphia, USA