3731 Mounted Variocoupler (Vario-Coupler)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Atwater Kent Mfg. Co.; Philadelphia, USA
- Radio part (not a module)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - For headphones or amp.
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 3731 Mounted Variocoupler - Atwater Kent Mfg. Co.;
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 125 x 120 x 180 mm / 4.9 x 4.7 x 7.1 inch
- has Front Panel; brown panel, knobs and pointer brass contacts
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.7 kg / 1 lb 8.7 oz (1.542 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 13.00 $
- Source of data
- A.Atwater Kent, The Man, 2002
- Mentioned in
- Robertson-Cataract catalog 1922/23
- Model page created by Konrad Birkner † 12.08.2014. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 504 models, 324 with images and 327 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Atwater Kent Mfg. Co.; Philadelphia, USA