- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Audio Industries (brand Ultratone); Michigan City, IN
- 1950 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Recording phonogr.-Disc Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Ultratone PR-2 - Audio Industries brand
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 18.5 x 9.75 x 16.75 inch / 470 x 248 x 425 mm
33 & 78 rpm.
- Price in first year of sale
- 129.95 $
- Mentioned in
- Radio Wire Flyer C-41
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 23 models, 23 with images and 10 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Audio Industries (brand Ultratone); Michigan City, IN