- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Audiola Radio Co.; Chicago, Illinois
- 1933 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Audiodyne
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 456 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 9 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-120 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 33-S-10-SW - Audiola Radio Co.; Chicago,
- Push-pull af output stage.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 5 = ca. 1934 and before
- Other Models
Here you find 111 models, 38 with images and 56 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Audiola Radio Co.; Chicago, Illinois